IT Craft invites a SMM manager to join our team. If you are interested in gaining new experience, passionate about creating social media promo materials and overcoming new challenges, we are the best choice for you.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content;
- Developing diverse content for our social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube);
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns;
- Collaborating with the marketing department to create a winning SMM strategy;
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability;
- Creating and following an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the team to ensure timely delivery of materials;
- Monitoring and analyzing the performance to suggest improvements;
- Using search engine optimization in writing to maximize the online visibility in social media platforms search results;
- Doing utmost to identify an audience and gain its attention;
- Conducting social selling campaigns and promoting personal profiles.
- At least 1 year of commercial experience as a Social Media Marketer in the IT industry;
- Experience in working with SMM tools and analytical systems of each platform;
- Excellent writing and editing skills, understanding how to construct clear sentences;
- Understanding of search engine optimization best practices;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Effective communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate or higher written English level.
Will be a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism or related field;
- Knowledge of copywriting;
- Understanding of Google Analytics;
- Graphic Designing & Video Editing will be a huge advantage.