We are looking for a Business Analyst who will become a member of the Web and Mobile (iOS, Android) product team.
– Communication with customers to gather requirements;
– Creation of technical documentation based on the client requirements;
– Competitor analysis in related areas based on the customer needs.
– At least 1 year of commercial experience in Business Analysis;
– Understanding of the development life cycle;
– Knowledge of mobile technologies;
– Ability to propose a solution concept (prototypes in InVision, Figma etc.);
– Experience with analytics systems, such as Amplitude, Mixpanel or similar;
– Good communication skills (to work with customers and the development team);
– Fluent in written English (for communication with customers and creating documentation);
– Experience with task-tracking systems (e.g. JIRA, Asana, Trello) will be a plus.
IT Craft offers:
– Competitive compensation according to the qualifications;
– Flexible working hours, remote work;
– Opportunity for career growth;
– Reward for sport activities;
– In-house English training;
– Psychological support service;
– A friendly team of open-minded people.